RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/14/2018 9:01 am  #1

Evergreen Cup

Do you know how many drivers plan on coming to the Wa State for the Evergreen Cup?  $5000 to win is the biggest payout for us figure I guys and the more guys that come out the bigger the payout will be in the future. Hope to see some of you out here 👍👍

6/14/2018 9:52 pm  #2

Re: Evergreen Cup

I know hawk and I would love to come as fans and report on it from there but not in the budget this year I don't think...as far as drivers coming I haven't heard much for it as of yet around the Indy and Jeffersonville area but I would bet at least someone makes the trip out. That's a long haul for 5k from Indiana and isn't the vacation appeal of the 10k California race or the 5k which will be 10k to win next year Florida race. Would be so nice if some big money sponsors got on board the outlaw figure 8 scene cuz then these big races could be alot more to win and thru the field...we all in our sport dream of the day where it's like the World of Outlaw dirt cars payout..
There is no reason it should not be as big as that in my opinion. Slowly it's getting more exposure though so who knows maybe one day in the future something crazy like that could happen.

9/21/2018 10:21 pm  #3

Re: Evergreen Cup

I seen where they announced that Steve Durham is going to make it to this race.

Board footera