RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

1/20/2020 10:08 pm  #1

Hawk Talk 2020

The board has been cleared of the 2019 content and I have started on the 2020 info now. The track schedules have been updated for all the ones that have released their schedule. The new 2020 Race8 Club8 has begun and I am filling up the numbers again for this season. It's $20 per number if you want to join. You get in all the drawings that I do all season long. Look for regular updates on various things all season here in the Hawk's Nest. The facebook page gets most of the attention now but this site will continue on with all the results, schedules, Club8, and various racing info throughout the season.

1/20/2020 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Hawk Talk 2020

The new Race8 shirts are in the process of coming together. This means that I am gathering up sponsors for this year's shirts. everything I do is backed by the support of my sponsors. This is the 9th season of the shirts as the tradition continues on. All the sponsorship money goes for the making of the shirts and to support the Pro FWD8 and Pro FWD Oval series races that I promote at the Sportsdrome. I also do some bonus awards throughout the season for the other divisions at the track as well. The sponsor spots are filling up fast. If interested in buying a spot on the shirt, contact me and I will fix you up.

1/22/2020 11:03 pm  #3

The track schedules are updated. The Sportsdrome schedule is out but is getting ready to be updated. I will post it when it is ready to go.

2/09/2020 1:39 pm  #4

I will be at the Showtime Speedway in Clearwater, Florida for the big Outlaw F8 weekend on Feb 21st and Feb 22nd

2/10/2020 10:12 pm  #5

We have lots of updates and info for the Showtime event in the Southern World Finals section. All race info that is released will be in there along with the tracking of the car count. Right now we have it at 22 non-Florida drivers and possibly 8 to 11 Florida drivers. Keep checking that thread for further updates on all things related to this event.

2/13/2020 11:03 pm  #6

Tryin to get you the 20 if a spot open

2/14/2020 9:20 pm  #7

Plenty of spots are open in the Club8 if that is what you are wondering. There is a Club8 section here on the site that has the list of numbers taken and the ones that are open. 

3/17/2020 8:27 pm  #8

It appears the beginning of the season for our regional tracks will be delayed because of the coronavirus situation. Speedrome has cancelled practice and all activities for this weekend(March 21st-22nd). The Sportsdrome has practice and registration scheduled for this weekend too but doubt it will happen. I will continue to update on here and on the Race8 FB Page.

3/18/2020 9:44 pm  #9

Message from the Sportsdrome:
We have decided to cancel all racing activities for this coming weekend (March 21st and March 22nd) and opening night (March 28th) due to the nationwide Covid-19 Outbreak. This wasn’t an easy decision but the safety of our fans, drivers, sponsors and employees come first. We are not setting an opening night just yet and plan to make that announcement at the earliest possible moment! As these guidelines and or directives impact our schedule we will communicate as information comes in. We hope everyone understands and hope to be racing real soon!

3/19/2020 8:08 pm  #10

As we wait for things to get back to normal, and who knows when that will be, we need to recognize the sponsors that will be making things happen for Race8 this season. The biggest fundraiser of course is the Race8 shirts. Plenty of sponsors will be on the 2020 version that we will acknowledge soon. But first and foremost, let's look at the source of the shirts themselves. And with the pandemic we are going through right now, this is exactly the type of small business that is going to be hurting from all this. TNT Screenprint will be doing the Race8 shirts again this season. At least that is the plan right now. With the delay of the opening night at the track, the shirts have been put on hold as well. We are working on a little bit of a new look and hope to have something to show you guys real soon. Who knows how long all this will last, but in the meantime, we need to look out for all the small businesses including all of our friends in the racing community. If you are still wanting to get some racing shirts made up for this season, please do not forget about TNT Screenprint. We will be looking at all the 2020 Race8 sponsors over the next day or so.

Board footera