RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/11/2018 7:37 am  #31

Re: Monday 3 Hour Updates!

Did anyone notice how Matt Smith went from 2 laps down to 1 lap down before any of the leaders ever went to the pits?  Dosseyfan's race notes even state it. He ran a GREAT race, but he never passed anyone to get a lap back until Mark and Mike pitted.

Last edited by fig8fan (9/11/2018 7:38 am)

9/11/2018 7:50 am  #32

He got it back when a caution came out and the truck had a hard time catching mark at one time
And Matt got around it wasn’t me who even said Chris tried to cut traffic the announcer was watching a replay on LB tv he had fallen back a little I had noticed but the announcer said watching a replay and Chris Harmon just thought the pack was gonna let him slide through but if you think about it he only got caught in the crossover he just tried to push it one thing you can always look at is where the hit came Harmon got him in door

fig8fan wrote:

Did anyone notice how Matt Smith went from 2 laps down to 1 lap down before any of the leaders ever went to the pits?  Dosseyfan's race notes even state it. He ran a GREAT race, but he never passed anyone to get a lap back until Mark and Mike pitted.

9/11/2018 8:59 am  #33

Either way....another great race!

I never saw Matt running close enough to the leaders to get a lap back unless he passed 10 cars along with the pace car.  He drove a great race and would have got 3rd anyway with all the attrition.

9/11/2018 12:27 pm  #34

Anyone know what hospital Jeffery was taken to?  I checked with St. Francis, Community and Eskinazi without any luck.  I called Jeff's wife and she's not accepting calls at this time.

My thanks in advance.

9/11/2018 5:31 pm  #35

Jeffery was taken to Methodist and released, a good sign.  I'm sure he's hating life today but at least he's home.

9/11/2018 7:42 pm  #36

I stopped by the Shackelford compound and talked to his dad Jeff.  No broken bones!!  Jeffery was asleep so I didn't talk to him.

9/11/2018 8:00 pm  #37

Casper wrote:

Prayers to lil shack broken sternum broken ribs and broken collar bone

Like the guy above said. Nothing broken...just a bunch of bumps and bruises via Shack Pack Racing.

9/12/2018 9:06 am  #38

Just relaying what mike St. John told us in the pits

9/12/2018 9:10 am  #39

Crazy that mime would just walk like literally walked up to us and said did you hear about lil shack I said I seen the wreck haven’t heard he said broken sternum broken ribs and broken collarbone I had heard from someone else the collarbone earlier but glad he’s ok hard hit I bet Durham
Was sore as can be the story on Matt is he had just been lapped caution came out the pace truck has a hard time gettin to mark and Matt took advantage and went around the issue with a lot is they were passing once the pace car caught mark that was a drive thru penalty

fig8fan wrote:

Casper wrote:

Prayers to lil shack broken sternum broken ribs and broken collar bone

Like the guy above said. Nothing broken...just a bunch of bumps and bruises via Shack Pack Racing.

Last edited by Casper (9/12/2018 9:13 am)

9/20/2018 11:51 am  #40

After watching the replay the Harmon Armour wreck was just 2 packs meeting in the middle

Board footera