RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/06/2018 7:51 am  #31

Re: Annual Deck of Cards

Does that 52 have the v6?

9/06/2018 8:18 am  #32

It is Jeremy Millers Outlaw.

9/06/2018 8:42 am  #33

Didn’t know he had an outlaw most the time those run v6

9/06/2018 10:15 am  #34

It's Miller's car I believe that was built by them up there...he ran the 90 minutes and 3 hour last year in , white with red numbers I believe...car was decent fast and I'm sure they have worked on it

9/06/2018 10:22 am  #35

Queens

00 Corey Turner- Corey is always fast and should be again this year and we know he can run up front and knows how to maneuver through the crossover pretty well, "Unfinished Business" will be looking for a victory this Saturday night no doubt.

3d Steve Durham- Steve is always up in contention and running strong in the bigger and longer races but usually ends up somehow with bad luck biting him. I look for him to finish strong this weekend and stay out of the snakes mouth per se and get a top 5 if he does.

91 Chad Sizemore- for the lower budget guys he has got to be a favorite of the so called underdogs, he showed that run your race and stay solid can pay off two weeks ago in the 1 hour, with some luck who knows he could shock the world.

33 Doug Greig- Even though Doug only ran one race in Todd Shelby's car and then the win in the 07 this year, Doug will still have to be considered a threat to win whether in the new Greig chassis or the 07 car. He has won it twice by not being the fastest car but staying clean and consistent for 3 hours.

9/06/2018 11:59 am  #36

Kings

16 Jeff Harmon- Jeff has ran strong in recent years and was close to winning even, he will be fast and aggressive and once again will be a front runner.

1 Jesse Tunny- coming off his 4th track championship and has looked stronger later in the season, can he get the monkey off his back and capture his first 3 hour?

38 Artie Ware- We all know the Ware team will be strong and big in numbers, the car and driver will be ready and we know he can keep it up top and possibly win this thing, but we don't really want that do we if he is really retiring if he wins lol

4 Mike Hadley Jr- the defending champ will definitely be a threat to win, Mike knows how to keep the car clean and stay out of trouble, if he survives the opening chaos and is around going into hour 3 I am betting he is fighting in the top 3 at that point.

9/06/2018 1:01 pm  #37

Dosseyfan wrote:

It's Miller's car I believe that was built by them up there...he ran the 90 minutes and 3 hour last year in , white with red numbers I believe...car was decent fast and I'm sure they have worked on it

He actually never entered the 3 Hour last year in it.  The Shootout it qualified top 15ish, but went out early because, from what I was told, the chassis broke in half.

Last edited by fig8fan (9/06/2018 1:02 pm)

9/06/2018 1:18 pm  #38

fig8fan wrote:

Dosseyfan wrote:

He actually never entered the 3 Hour last year in it.  The Shootout it qualified top 15ish, but went out early because, from what I was told, the chassis broke in half.

That's right I forgot they never did enter the race after some issues

9/06/2018 1:32 pm  #39

Aces

6 Chris Harmon- Of the Harmons and out of town non Speedrome drivers he has to be the favorite each time out. He will be a favorite for the victory for sure and look for him to be fighting it out for the victory with the other top dogs.

7 Austin Tunny- Austin has showed the speed and endurance both , he has won this race once and is the defending 90 minutes champ. Look for Austin to do a little flirtin' with disaster and if he survives then he will be contending for the V in the end.

3 Mark Tunny- The Marksman is probably more focused and determined to win this year maybe than ever... I think with no bad luck and no flat tires that it may just be Mark's year.

5 Ben Tunny- obviously Ben has been the hottest thing going this year and puts in more time and effort than maybe anyone else. He has to be the odds on favorite and with no bad luck we know he will be tough to beat and it is his year by recent stats show as he wins every 3 years...2009/2012/2015 and 2018?

9/07/2018 12:27 am  #40

Lol chassis broke in half that’s funny he’s been building cars for awhile all good safe cars the 90 min he had a carburetor issue n 3 hr he parked it because it wasn’t up to par n he wasn’t gonna tear it up trying to be a field filler we were off a little today was hoping to be 17.0 on old tires from 3 hr but didn’t quite get there lots of potential in car just trying to figure it out

Board footera