RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/04/2018 7:00 pm  #21

Re: Annual Deck of Cards

Threes

69x Aaron Sink- rookie run for him , kind of a wild card in it's own as I don't know much about his driving history

70 Donnie Sloan- he is pretty solid as a driver and could ride around for a top 20 certainly once he is in the race

0x Josh Logsdon- solid ride and driver from the X8 division at Sportsdrome will be a favorite for top stock finisher if he stays out of trouble

0 Bill Lawson another rookie and I'm not super familiar with him either or what car he has

9/05/2018 12:46 am  #22

Fours

16 Steve Frost- Another seasoned veteran, hasn't really ran this year

11 Jeff Smith- will be his rookie run in the 3 hour in the late model, has continually got better thru the season and will look to have a solid run.

21 Richie Arthur- Another rookie for this race , will be out there looking to make laps and gain some more experience, has also improved over the season

25 Manny Aguilar- have not seen the Flying Burrito in his late model this year yet but mentioned getting it ready for the big one earlier this season

9/05/2018 1:15 pm  #23

Fives

8 Eugene Worden- another 3 hour rookie, if some of the fast rookies have issues he could find himself being the top rookie, he rode around and stayed out of trouble at Showtime and got a top ten.

35 Todd Shelby- should be able to post a solid finish, knows how to stay out of trouble if the car cooperates.

99 Tim Logue- will be making his 3 hour debut as well and another one who could sneak in the top rookie win. He has showed more and more improvement through his short career.

77 Donnie Garrigus III- Donnie is a solid veteran who has had great finishes in the past in this race, car hasn't looked as fast the last two years but has the experience to finish solid top 15 if things go well.

9/05/2018 1:21 pm  #24

Sixes

10 Jeff Armour- this is one that could fool everyone and pull a top ten out I think if things go right, Jeff has the experience and skills to do it I believe and the car has it too. Will it all come together and happen this weekend?

12 Brandon White- Brandon is another one that if things all go right could come out with a top ten or so finish, he has shown strides of improvement since joining the figure 8 a few years back.

29 Bobby Corbin III- Only have him down this low due to still having few races in the outlaw, if he ran more often I think he would be a solid threat for a great finish.

83 Zach Larson- will be running a Gunderson car and we know they have speed when they show up, he ran decent in his previous 3 hour run if I recall. The 3 hour is alot more traffic than the NW guys are used to but they have usually faired decent when they come.

9/05/2018 2:07 pm  #25

Sevens

1 Dennis Whisman- Michigan figure 8 veteran, would not be surprised if he gets his best 3 hour finish this year.

40 Darrin Greenwell- Darrin has looked strong 3 hour weekend and has a outlaw feature under his belt , with a little luck this could be another easy top ten finisher.

87 Matt Smith- will be making his 3 hour debut this year after winning the late model rookie of the year crown. He has fit right in and works the crossover well, will be a favorite for rookie of the race as well.

48 Doodle Farris- Doodle is one of the very likable guys and always seems to put on a show with no fear at the crossover...little luck and staying out of trouble and he could surprise everyone with a good finish.

9/05/2018 2:13 pm  #26

Eights

C4 Calvin Crain- seasoned veteran here , fast car and only this low because let's face it his 3 hour runs usually end abruptly it seems , if he stays out of the carnage though he might be a top 5 contender

21 Rod Proctor- he is coming a long ways to race , the effort won't be a question, how fast will the car be? If it's fast and holds together we know Rod will give it hell.

74 Charlie Hargraves- the ol Pink panther should be a solid contender for a top ten if things go right. One of the better contenders out of the lower budget teams.

16 Robbie Loving- well he's looking for a ride and I do think he will find one, and if it's a good ride we know Robbie has the skills to get a solid run in.

9/05/2018 2:27 pm  #27

Nines

22 Chris Green- another long time figure 8 vet, has had really good runs in this race before, car didn't look as good earlier in the year but I look for them to be back and faster this weekend. If the car is good he can drive it to a top 5.

28 Jeffrey Shackelford- another favorite for rookie of the race , has showed more speed thru the year and if he keeps the car clean will definitely end with a solid result.

41 Buddy Vertrees- a figure 8 legend basically, has shown good runs since returning to the car, got a outlaw win earlier this year in Jeffersonville and think of he gets in the groove could have a solid run in his return run in the 3 hour.

42 Nick Moore- Nick has not had the best luck this season in the crossover, probably the only reason he is this low in the deck, if he stays out of trouble you could easily see Nick in the top 5 when it's said and done.

9/05/2018 2:28 pm  #28

I hope Robbie shows up, but Waynearnoldfan says Robbie is looking for a ride every year.

Would definitely be a contender for a strong finish.

9/05/2018 9:22 pm  #29

Tens

G4 Donnie Garrigus IV- still a fairly new driver, but this 4th generation driver has shown he has the skills and has faired pretty well in all the enduro races he has ran.

80 Donnie Murphy- like the other Donnie above has only been running a short time compared to most but has fit right in and had plenty of strong runs. I look for Donnie to post a career best finish this year.

29 Tommy St John- will probably be the favorite for rookie of the race...has shown lots of speed in limited appearances and after the first couple races has looked way more comfortable cutting the X. If he keeps the car clean and avoids the wrecks and chaos he could very well end up in the top 5 to ten.

86 Ronnie Basham III- Ronnie has tons of experience between the dromer years, x8, and his time in the late model. He has shown he can run strong in the 3 hour and is maybe even a sleeper threat to the top dogs.

9/05/2018 9:28 pm  #30

Jacks

17 Cory Harmon- well we all know that the Tunnys and Harmons are the two figure 8 racing families to beat when there is a late model figure 8 happening...Cory will have RJ III crew chiefing and should be a threat if things go his way. I hear he may have a new crew mate also in Aaron Lewis? Anyone confirm this maybe Artie? Lol ( only some will get this joke)

52/6v Jeremy Vanderhoof- coming off a championship up north , switching over to the Miller built 52 car I still expect Jeremy to be a solid contender, I'd love to see the guy win personally as a fan.

21 Mike Riddle Jr- Mike will have the speed as we saw last year in qualifying...but can he stay out of trouble this year? If so he could be right there at the end racing for a top spot.

59 Pat Pierce- Pat always is fast, but the Wildman may just be in fact too wild to stay clean for 3 hours, another one I'd like to see competing at the end for the victory.

Board footera