RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

9/03/2018 7:37 pm  #11

Re: Annual Deck of Cards

I think someone is being stubborn....lol

I will be finishing mine over the next 2 days.

Last edited by fig8fan (9/04/2018 1:56 pm)

9/04/2018 7:36 am  #12

There will be no whites in 3hr. Saving the car for sportsdrome

9/04/2018 8:16 am  #13

could your google user account be private and that is why you are the only one who can see it?

9/04/2018 1:43 pm  #14

Well the flash drive I was using between work and home with everything saved on it umm well had an ill timed death so the actual cards I had made won't be happening this year so will just have to post without the cards or pictures unfortunately as I won't have time this week to redo it all with work and kids sports and everything else. I will post the 2s thru 6s tonight, 7s thru Js tomorrow and the rest Thursday before heading to practice (weather permitting)

9/04/2018 1:44 pm  #15

fig8fan wrote:

could your google user account be private and that is why you are the only one who can see it?

Hmm good question, how do I look into that for the future?

9/04/2018 1:56 pm  #16

No idea.

Just one of the browsers stated Google user content.

9/04/2018 2:54 pm  #17

I will look and play around with it for future use... will just do it completely different next year with something easier lol

9/04/2018 3:25 pm  #18

No worries!

I have pictures in mine so at least we have some.

Always enjoy looking at yours and seeing where you have drivers compared to mine.

9/04/2018 6:46 pm  #19

Sucks I put quite a bit of time into making it , and only got the wildcards posted b4 losing it all and hell people can't even see them lol...oh well there is always next year and after ...

9/04/2018 6:49 pm  #20

Twos

74x- only this low because we don't know who will be in it if anyone does race it. Solid car though.

32 Shiner Sutton- the master of the half laps but I think he ended up with like a 25th last year better than quite a few

31 Bobby Whitaker- One of the longest tenure drivers who this year is the first I ever remember him not there weekly, would like to see him get a solid finish

53 Johnny Byrd- should be a fun one to watch when he makes it into the race.

Board footera