RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/25/2018 11:08 pm  #21

Re: Speedrome updates 8-25 1 hour figure 8

Chad wins...Ben 2nd ...then Jesse 3rd I believe wins the championship... Hadley 4th and mark 5th

Matt Smith wins rookie of the year

8/26/2018 10:54 am  #22

Was mark 1st to hit the 35? Any video?

8/26/2018 10:55 am  #23

Was mark 1st to hit 35? Any video?

8/26/2018 1:00 pm  #24

Chad was battling with the leaders all night!
Tough break for the others for sure though. How did they decide who got penalized for the red flag?
Best action race I have seen all year.
Cmon 3 hour!

8/27/2018 7:54 am  #25

That’s why I asked if mark hit first but with the 35 spinning in front of the leaders they would have thrown a caution anyways weird

8/27/2018 6:53 pm  #26

Mark was behind the 91/12/21/5/88 who had been nose to tail for many laps battling for 2nd with riddle mixed in one lap down i believe but still just as fast ...mark was right behind them all, he had backed off a few laps before that for a bit then some crossover traffic started to occur w/ him so he deiced to stay snug w/ that pack battling it out... the 35 broke it appeared spinning right in front of all of them collecting all of them , chadm ben, hadley all got back going pretty quick therefore were not red flag cars...at the time the red waved the 3t/12/21 had not started rolling quite yet even though they all would of just moments later i assume...the 35 wasnt ever going anywhere being broke so the red had to happen...very weird situation for scoring for sure as mark was basically one lap up on them being right behind all of them but then getting the red flag car penalty and them all being on the same lap he lost the huge lead and would end up behind the 91/5/88 but ahead of the 12/21...jesse i believe (i havent saw exact numbers crunched) won the championship only by passing the 3t and 88 in the last turn of the last lap and down the straight away to the line. 

8/27/2018 6:54 pm  #27

i believe there are videos on the racefan 8.0 facebook group page as well as on chris clark's facebook page...not sure how clear those videos would be but they are both there

8/28/2018 7:18 am  #28

sounds right but let me ask a question.
play this out:
35 spins collects a bunch after crossing the line
Chad clears the mess and is now in second with Mark still in first
Chad completes another lap then passes Mark who is still collected with a few others at the pile up
If the red flag is thrown after Chad passes Mark and after Chad crosses the line does the line up revert back to Chads last completed lap? Then those "causing" the red flag go to the tail?
I am asking as the red was thrown at the line as Chad was crossing it.

8/28/2018 7:27 am  #29

From what it looks like and from
Past things mark should of got his spot back  one of the first big races of the yr Jesse was leading Car spins right in front of him he just stops right up against it barely budged it they through the red and went back a lap and gave Jesse the lead back same situation that was always the problem with the cohens and the last people inconsistency  it’s OK if they do the same thing three hour same thing next year and so on I don’t know how Mark Felt about it but my opinion

8/28/2018 7:28 am  #30

I can’t remmeber was it a caution stop race or red stop if it stopped on caution then it would go back to the lap before the caution was thrown

Board footera