RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/10/2018 8:45 pm  #11

Re: 3 Hour Rumors

I thought Dossey bought the Martel car.

As far as I know, Puckett still had the old Jeff Harmon car. But I seen a post of his yesterday where he was asking if any outlaws were for sale so I don't know. 

Crain hasn't raced the last couple events here so don't know what's up there.

And why would DG4 not run. Didn't he do really good in this race last year?

8/10/2018 10:01 pm  #12

Dossey bought it but Moore has it now I do believe as his other car is or was for sale.

Not sure what's going on in the Garrigus camp with DG4

And yea strange with Crain too that he has been MIA...will he really miss the 3 hour? Time will tell.

8/10/2018 10:03 pm  #13

What about bill Lawson from Anderson with a recently bought late model figure 8 car? Maybe I'm just not thinking hard enough but who is this? What's his history? What car did he buy?

8/12/2018 9:45 am  #14

I believe bill Lawson was part of mike riddles ownership when they bought mark tunnys car back in the iofs dsys

8/12/2018 12:58 pm  #15

Oh yea i do remember the Lawson name on Riddle's car now 

8/13/2018 2:03 pm  #16

Looks like Rod Proctor will be returning to race this year as well

8/27/2018 10:21 am  #17

Anyone know the motivation behind the new tailgating rule on the Spreedrome's website? I assume they are trying to keep the main lot clear. I wonder if it will be allowed in the overflow lot once the others are filled.

8/27/2018 3:10 pm  #18

Because people come in and rope off a whole section to play cornhole ETC.  takin 50-75 spaces is what Kevin said also have heard no blankets laid the night or day or and no chairs against the pit fence

8/27/2018 3:13 pm  #19

Casper wrote:

Because people come in and rope off a whole section to play cornhole ETC.  takin 50-75 spaces is what Kevin said also have heard no blankets laid the night or day or and no chairs against the pit fence

Dilly Dilly!!! Thank you Kevin!!

8/27/2018 3:24 pm  #20

Agree with the parking spaces he found them a place to tailgate the marking off spaces with blankets I think is non sense seeming If you get there early enough no problem the the fence has been an issue as I had a guy grab my wife’s ass a then talk shit when she turned around so it was a big fight at the end of he race all because we were all crowded there

Board footera