RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

6/02/2018 11:39 pm  #41

Re: Spring shootout updates

What happened to Smith? Any updates?

Crain and crew are not happy, but I did think I saw fuel coming out as well.

What happened to Hadley, J. Harmon?

Sizemore was rollin!

Stinks Austin had the last 10 minutes handed to him with Chris and Mark having issues could have been an amazing finish. I think Chris had enough car to win as did Austin, Mark may have been a tick off.

6/02/2018 11:43 pm  #42

Jeff Smith is doing ok and has a knee/leg injury from the bell housing exploding and pushing into his leg. Nothing broken they don't believe but will be following up with Orthopedic

6/02/2018 11:45 pm  #43

Hadley had a mechanical issue maybe in the motor not sure , no idea with Jeff Harmon and Corey Turner also both disappeared...Crain was definitely leaking gas when he was black flagged and still when be returned

6/03/2018 12:14 am  #44

Agree about Crain as I said.

Also disappointed in the car count, but still always a good time seeing them boys on the big meats!

6/03/2018 10:55 am  #45

Disappointed with a 27 car field?  You had at least 6 sittin in Jeff 3 in Michigan I believe that was the plan for smith to drop out from speedrome what Eddie-Charlie I don’t think planned to run this race either way-rjIII-whites boy didn’t run but if Vanderhoof whiseman Artie greenwell 2 Roberts pierce Farris Corbin

Crain was leaking massive amounts there was no denying that.  St. John was fast just needs more expierence Ben got caught in traffic and couldn’t get around he and mark seemed to not have it perfect like they usually do but Austin I believe will be a multiple 20k winner and a fav with Ben this yr just the way the car looks on the track gives you that impression just so smooth

It was crazy Jesse and Chris both had a little fire and came back

6/03/2018 12:46 pm  #46

I am not complaining one bit and I understand there is plenty of blame on the southern boys as well.(9 outlaws stayed home)

Great race other than the last 10 minutes. Austin is a beast. Chris is snake bitten, but he has had a chance to win 3 out of the last 5 big races there so all you can ask for is being there at the end.

Chad Sizemore was a monster last night.

Last edited by fig8fan (6/03/2018 2:05 pm)

Board footera