RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/17/2018 7:05 am  #21

Re: First Pre Entry List

The pre entry list pdf on the website is where I have been checking and how I have been updating the list on here.

I have already stated they dont want to put the time in to be fast, never said they would not be fast. They both knew there sons were racing when they built there cars so that can't be the problem. If I remember correctly you were one of the people who mentioned him trying to blow the engine and that you were "disappointed" about it. Either way it would be nice to see them there.

Just tell me why they bought or built brand knew cars this year, but were only focusing on there kids racing.

8/17/2018 7:09 am  #22

Updated
Added
G4 Donnie Garrigus IV

8/17/2018 2:13 pm  #23

I believe jack was also having motor issues Friday maybe a rod or something came back out sat ran good first time out each run after that you could hear the miss
A mile away everyone was pressuring him to drive to have dossey back but didn’t want to be in the way and cause what he called a Crain (laughing as he said it). I believe Chad did everything he could to get jack to run that year

8/17/2018 2:14 pm  #24

Where are you getting your info on he was deliberately trying to blow it because it’s wrong he had a terrible miss Friday and Saturday thought they had it fixed and just got worse if you remember he tried quals only to float around Chad tried to get them to put his engine in it but jack said he didn’t want to run last minute things you gotta understand these motors are 10-30k I believe Rayburn’s were 20 something or more who would want to waist that money they run a very tight organization

fig8fan wrote:

The pre entry list pdf on the website is where I have been checking and how I have been updating the list on here.

I have already stated they dont want to put the time in to be fast, never said they would not be fast. They both knew there sons were racing when they built there cars so that can't be the problem. If I remember correctly you were one of the people who mentioned him trying to blow the engine and that you were "disappointed" about it. Either way it would be nice to see them there.

Just tell me why they bought or built brand knew cars this year, but were only focusing on there kids racing.

Last edited by Casper (8/17/2018 2:16 pm)

8/17/2018 3:29 pm  #25

Like I said bud, I was repeating what dosseyfan had said at the time.  Wish we would not have gotten rid of all the old threads because it was in there.

I do know how much these things cost.

Nonetheless, both got brand new cars knowing their kids raced and now they are not racing.....

8/20/2018 9:32 pm  #26

Updated

Added
35 Todd Shelby

45 cars

Last edited by fig8fan (8/20/2018 9:34 pm)

8/21/2018 8:01 am  #27

So will we reach 50 cars?

8/21/2018 1:21 pm  #28

good possibility...couple sportsdrome guys not on there yet...plus maybe someone from florida will show up...i know ricky schaeffer and a few guys were trying hard to get hodgkins to come as he was on the fence about it... also someone has bought the nick moore t8 but im not sure who yet. Moore will go back to his other chassis now and keep it. Neither Norton is on there yet either... and then might see a few stocks/thundercars like last year. 

8/21/2018 9:45 pm  #29

Why did he switch from selling the Moose to selling the T8?

No idea who the buyer was?

Last I heard was Hodgkins will not be making it.

Last edited by fig8fan (8/21/2018 9:55 pm)

8/22/2018 9:11 am  #30

I believe it was the buyer that wanted ge t8 that’s just a word of mouth thing tho

Board footera