RACE8.BOARDHOST.COM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login?

8/16/2018 12:07 am  #11

Re: First Pre Entry List

Umm I think Eddie sold the car...I doubt Tomasik runs it this year but could see someone else in possibly who knows... Aguilar is a probably...not sure still what's up with DG4 ... probably one Norton with the other crewing, seems the hahns may be stepping back the late model efford and working on the stocks again. Arthur is a chance but may still wait til next year so he has more experience. Pierce should be there.

8/16/2018 12:08 am  #12

Matt Smith is probably 50/50 between running and just helping ben again...

Ryan Cherry is another one who might sit out til he runs some more...but another good car that someone could run

8/16/2018 11:45 am  #13

Had not heard about Eddie selling. Him and Jack both, if they dont have the very best car they quit. You have to put the time in to get the cars as fast as some of these other guys.

8/16/2018 12:12 pm  #14

I believe Eddie still has one All these cars sold to people who are gonna sit

8/16/2018 12:31 pm  #15

Connors went to Carlson out in Washington
Garrigus' sold yet?
Moore's sold yet?

8/16/2018 2:12 pm  #16

Moore's is still up for sale ...not sure on the 07...

Eddie and Jack didnt quit cuz they werent fast enough to run...geesh they both left to focus on their child's racing.... 

DG4 is now on the entry list again, putting the list at 44 cars as of now

8/16/2018 5:23 pm  #17

Jack at the 3 hour a couple years ago quit, even tried to blow his engine. This years car supposedly did not live up to what he wanted.

Eddie built a brand new car over the winter so he could run one race in Florida? Ok

8/16/2018 5:29 pm  #18

And I am not seeing DG4 listed

8/16/2018 8:20 pm  #19

DG4 is on the PDF file if u go to the speedrome website... That year you are referring to the car had electrical issues they could not figure out and made the decision not to run so they weren't in the way or stallling on the track unnecessarily , if you dont think jack or eddie would be fast after a few weeks to dial cars in then i am at a loss for words. Even though those two have polar opposite styles of driving , both have been winners and fast in any type of car they have ran and won championships in almost everything imaginable. Are they behind a little if they just came and ran right now well yea lots of things have changed in the last few years since them two ran full time...but remember when they both ran full time they were the top 2 time wise cars most weeks in qualifying 

8/16/2018 8:22 pm  #20

And as far as this years rumors....lots of rumors is about all the things heard have been....if he decides to make one last ride , it will be in a brand new car where he gets to feel it out and test it b4 just going out and looking silly if the car has bugs. But they dont have much time for that with JD3 racing and their traveling schedule with that. 

Board footera